Monday, June 25, 2007

Louisiana, Hawaii

We had a great weekend in Louisiana. We were excited to spend a few days with my family.... and I wanted to see how Brynn would do with them while we were there- especially since my family will be watching her while we are in Hawaii. She has changed quite a bit over the past few months since they have seen her and just wanted to make sure she was comfortable with them. And she was. Cole is her new best friend...



They hung out a lot over the weekend. And Cole cried when she left... ;(. I feel a lot better leaving her now for our trip. Even though Im sure by day 5 I will be missing her so much it is going to kill me. But me and Andy do need some "us" time since we pretty much have no free time to ourselves.




As far as Hawaii, it's less than 3 weeks away. YEA! Me and my mom went shopping over the weekend and I bought lots of clothes. Now all I need is a cool summer purse to bring. Since tomorrow is Andys birthday we are going to go shopping and get him some new clothes too. He doesn't know it but our babysitter is going to watch Brynn tomorrow night so we can go shopping, go to diner and a movie. But Hawaii is our offical birthday presents this year... I have kinda mapped out what I want to do over the week... My brother went recently and he told me about "Road to Hana" which will take us about 7-8 hours total.... but he said its full of waterfalls and has a black sand beach. So we will pack a lunch and just drive all day. Then maybe take a helicopter ride over a Volcano, we are going to do a morning at the spa, hang out in the sauna and whirlpool and get couple massages. luaus. snorkling. and so much more. We have never gone on a vacation like this. We are really lucky to be able to do/have the things that we have at the ages of 25/26. We work hard so it is about time to do something for ourselves. Andys been making a lot of extra moeny with his computer business so that has helped with paying for all of this. Life is good.... hopefully life will stay this sweet.....

well here are a few more pics of where we are staying...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I am here checking out the "Snapple Yaple" page :P I am so amazed at how much she has grown since this pic.It's hard to remember she looked like that when I started watching her.I can't wait to watch her grow up :)