Saturday, July 12, 2008

3 Weeks Post Op


So where did I leave off last...

So Brynn has had a total of 3 chemo treatments so far. She has tolerated it well besides occassional vomiting and just feeling a little lethargic for a couple of days after the treatments. We have been trying to make the best of her good days and doing fun stuff like going to the park or playing in the pool. And so far her hair hasn't started to fall out. I am trying to mentally prepare myself for that. I am going to have a fall apart when it happens. I'll be depressed for a few days then get used to the idea and be ok with it. I know how I am... I think the anticipation is killing me.... is it all going to fall out, is it going to just thin out, will she be in the super small percentage where her hair doesn't fall out at all. Her oncologist said that her hair may just thin out because she wont get chemo for that long. I had a friend come over yesterday and she said just looking at her you would never know that she is sick. I guess I have issues with the hair loss because everyone who sees her will know she has cancer. They will know she's sick. And right now she looks no different than she did 3 weeks ago unless you see her stomach. I know I shouldn't be worried about this stuff. They got the tumor out the cancer is gone. She is going to live a healthy normal life.... but I guess I'm a worry wart and worry about EVERYTHING. Well off to go hang out with the family.... I'll give yall a update soon!


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.