Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Lil Trooper


So this week has been a super busy week. Andy was supposed to give blood for Brynn on Monday but Sunday night he had a fever of 103 so that was a no go. I was so upset that Brynn was going to get some random persons blood. Then Hope, babysitter to the stars!, had the same blood as Brynn and dropped everything to go donate for her. That made me feel sooo much better!! She is so awesome! She will most likely get the transfusion on Thursday or Friday.

I have decided that Brynn has the perfect hair if you have cancer. hehehe. Since her hair is curly and fluffy it covers all of her bald spots. Here is a picture of her before chemo....



This is after 5 chemo treatments....



But... this is what her hair looks like when its wet....






and here are a couple of Brynn playing with her hair in the tub....






She is just too dang cute!!!! Blog at ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to your family. My son was diagnosed in April with a stage 3 Wilms tumor. He recently turned three and is doing very well. You and your daughter will be in my thoughts.
Rebecca
mattecca@att.net